STANDARD INFORMATION SHEET FOR ORGANIZED TRAVEL CONTRACTS
The combination of travel services offered to you constitutes an organized trip within the meaning of Decree-Law No. 17/2018 of 8 March.
Therefore, you will benefit from all EU rights applicable to package travel. AWT – Tour Operator, Unipessoal Lda., With NIPC514991623, RNAVT Nº 8197 will be fully responsible for the correct execution of the entire package.
In addition, as required by law, AWT – Tour Operator, Unipessoal Lda., has protected standards to reimburse the payments you have made and, if transport is included in the package, ensure your repatriation if it is declared insolvent.
Essential rights provided for in Decree-Law No. 17/2018 of 8 March
– Travelers will receive all essential information about the organized trip before entering into the respective contract.
– There is always at least one operator responsible for the correct execution of all travel services included in the contract.
– Travelers have an emergency telephone number or contact details for a contact point to communicate with the organizer or travel agency.
– Travelers may assign the package to another person, subject to reasonable notice and, possibly, additional costs.
– The price of the package can only be increased in the event of an increase in specific costs (for example, in the price of fuel), if this possibility is expressly provided for in the contract and, in any case, up to 20 days before the start of the package. . If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package price, the traveller can terminate the contract. If the organizer reserves the right to increase the price, the traveller is entitled to a reduction in the price in the event of a reduction in the relevant costs.
– Travelers can terminate the contract without paying a termination fee and obtain a full refund of payments made, in the event of a significant change in any of the essential elements of the package, except for the price. If, before the start of the package, the responsible operator cancels it, travellers are entitled to a refund and, if applicable, a compensation.
– Travelers can terminate the contract without paying a termination fee before the start of the package, in exceptional circumstances, for example in the event of serious security problems at the destination that could affect the package.
– In addition, travellers can terminate the contract at any time before the start of the package trip by paying an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
– If, after the start of the organized trip, it becomes impossible to provide significant elements of the trip as agreed, suitable alternatives will have to be presents to the traveller, without additional costs. The traveller can terminate the contract without paying a termination fee, if
the services are not performed as agreed and/or if this non-compliance considerably affects the execution of the package, or if the organizer does not remedy this lack.
– Travelers are also entitled to a reduced price and/or compensation for damages in the event of non-compliance or poor performance of travel services.
– If the organizer or the retailer is declared insolvent, payments will be refunded. If the organizer or the retailer is declared insolvent after the start of the package and if transport is included in the package, the repatriation of travellers is guaranteed. AWT – Tour Operator has subscribed protection in the event of insolvency with the Travel and Tourism Guarantee Fund. Travelers can contact this entity or, if applicable, the competent authority (Turismo de Portugal I.P., Rua Ivone Silva, Lote 6, 1050-124 Lisboa Tel. 211 140 200 Fax. 211 140 830 [email protected]), if the provision of services is refused due to the insolvency of AWT TOURS – TOUR OPERATOR UNIPESSOAL, LDA.
Directive (EU) 2015/2302 as transposed into national law